Shin Min Ah (신민아) Rag & Bone DIY Project!

Actress Shin Min Ah ((신민아) is stripped down to her natural state in the latest ads for Rag & Bone's DIY Project. The fashion brand’s campaign involves, “No Stylist, no hair and make-up, no lighting. Just a girl and her camera. And Rag & Bone.”

Shin Min Ah

The result is a collection of raw and candid images shot in Min Ah's hotel and on the beach in Busan Korea. “I have never laughed and smiled in front of the camera like that,” says Min Ah. “I went to Busan with my colleagues who are also my best friends, Sae Yong Zo, who took the pictures, and Duk Hwa J., Seung Hwan Lee who videotaped me.

These guys were amazing to do the project with, and we had such a great time. He listened very carefully to what I wanted to show through this project, and also helped me to come up with great ideas, and the result I wanted.”

So enjoy this collection of her 33 photos here; and also this awesome video (be sure to watch in full HD) of her; in all her "no make-up" glory!

So pretty in an imperfect way!

I've never seen anyone so gorgeous free-styling in the sand before! :P



Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah

Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! It really is beautiful. What is the name of the song in the video?

Mattias Yeo said...

Kim Ah Joong - Star

Thanks for watching! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails